- 2-3 Iranian cucumbers or 1 large european cucumber diced.
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 red or white onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice (or as an alternative you can use cider vinegar)
- salt and pepper
- a handful of mint chopped
- wash all your ingredients thoroughly
- dice the cucumber, tomatoes and onion and place in a dish
- combine the olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper and whisk with a fork
- Pour over the salad ingredients and then sprinkle on the mint.
- Gently mix
No comments yet.